YOU ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
ALTRUSA INTERNATIONAL OF RICHARDSON, INC.
To raise money for our annual scholarship fund for deserving high school students, we are hosting a photo contest. Take a St. Patrick's Day-themed photo and submit it for prizes. We have two St. Patrick’s Day wearing of the green categories, PETS or PEOPLE.
ALTRUSA SHAMROCKIN’ PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. TWO PRIZES: A $50 amazon gift card will be awarded for the photo that receives the most votes in the PETS and in the PEOPLE category. Winners will be contacted by email March 18, 2021.
2. ENTRY: Fill out the Official Entry Form by registering for this event at https://altrusarichardson.com and click on the SHAMROCKIN’ PHOTO CONTEST icon on the home page. You will pay a $10 entry fee per photo entry; be sure to add a fun caption to your photo. Please, no photoshopped images.
3. Enter as many photos as you wish. You will need to fill out a separate Official Entry / Registration Form for each photo you enter.
4. Once registered and paid, you will receive an email with the link to submit your St. Patrick’s Day themed digital image (JPEG formats only).
5. Registration and photo entries must be submitted between 8am Monday, March 1, 2021 and 11pm Friday, March 12, 2021.
6. VOTING: Photo voting opens on 8am, Monday, March 15th and closes at 5pm Wednesday, March 17, 2021. To vote for your favorite photo, go to https://altrusarichardson.com and click on the SHAMROCKIN’ PHOTO CONTEST icon on the home page or you can access it under the Donations tab on the home page. You may vote as many times as you wish for as many photos as you wish. Select your photo choice(s) and add them to your shopping cart for $5 per photo/vote.
(Example, if you want to vote for a photo three times, enter it in your cart, tap the quantity for 3 and pay $15 at check out.)
7. By entering this contest, you agree that you have read the rules and are giving Altrusa International of Richardson, Inc. permission to use your PETS Photo or PEOPLE Photo for publication or use in electronic media for promotional materials and publicity efforts.
8. Void where prohibited.
Please forward this email to friends and family that you think may be interested in participating!